Pneumatic Solenoid Coils
Pneumatic Solenoid Valves use electromagnetic force to perform an air/gas flow control operation. When an electrical current is passed through the solenoid coil a magnetic field causes a ferrous metal rod to move opening the valve. Pneumatic Solenoid Valves are generally normally open or normally closed and are utilised in numerous automation and control applications in many industrial and commercial installations that control the flow of gas and air.
To ensure your Pneumatic Solenoid Valves are firing on all cylinders we stock a select range of solenoid coils suitable for a range of valve sizes for all the leading brands. Call Kempston Controls today on +44 (0) 1933 411411, to discuss your Pneumatic Solenoid Coil requirements.
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 results
Estimated lead time: 7 to 8 days
Estimated lead time: 11 to 12 days
- Blanking Plates for Pneumatic Control Valves
- Manifold Bases, Sub Bases & End Bases for Pneumatic Control Valves
- Pneumatic Manual Control Valves
- Pneumatic Solenoid Coils
- Pneumatic Solenoid/Pilot-Operated Control Valves
- Pneumatic Valve Mounting Equipment & Accessories
- Pneumatic Valve Repair & Maintenance Kits