RF / Coaxial Connectors & Accessories
An RF/Coaxial connector or radio frequency connector, is an electrical connector specifically created to carry radio frequencies in the multi-megahertz range. RF connectors are used in tandem with coaxial cables maintaining the shielding that the coaxial design and cabling offers.
RF connectors are to designed to prevent external signals entering the circuit through electromagnetic interference and capacitive pickup. For secure installation RF connectors provide a fastening mechanism thread, bayonet, braces, blind mate and springs for a low ohmic electric contact, facilitating very high mating cycles and reducing the insertion force. Common types of RF connectors are used for television receivers, two-way radio, certain Wi-Fi devices with removable antennas, and industrial or scientific measurements instruments using radio frequencies.
Kempston Controls stocks a select range of RF connectors designed to suit many applications. Give our dedicated sales team a call on +44 (0) 1933 411411 or use the contact form above to discuss your RF/Coaxial connector and accessory requirements.
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 results
Estimated lead time: 5 to 6 days
- Board-To-Board Connectors
- Circular Connectors & Components
- Connector Tools & Accessories
- Tubular Cable Lugs
- D Sub Connectors & Components
- DIN Connectors
- General Terminals
- Mains Connectors & Accessories
- PCB Connectors & Accessories
- Plug & Socket Connectors & Components
- RF / Coaxial Connectors & Accessories
- Sensor Connectors & Components
- DIN Rail Terminal Blocks and Accessories
- Wire-To-Board Connectors